Thursday, January 31, 2008

Inaugural Post

Welcome. Why is it always so hard to get started? Kind of like cleaning your room as a teenager...it took forever because you were overwhelmed & did not know where to begin! Well, apparently blogging and coding a web site from scratch are the same way. Starting is the hardest part.

So the hardest part is now over! Hopefully...

Any how, I endeavor to cover topics pertaining to, at least loosely anyway, photography. How I got to where I am, and my continued journey. I also plan on interjecting some of my thoughts on current events ( I will attempt to relate them some how to photography).

I also make no promises to write in a totally "Professional" tone. My goal is to have my personality shine through my grammatically incorrect writing. About that, I have always found the art of writing to be as romantically appealing as photography, and I would love to have the skill to personally marry the two together. Alas, I was lazy in some of my studies growing up. So my images speak my words, and now my pen- err my fingers- are reserved for changing camera settings. Oh well, taking the images to accompany other people's stories has given me the opportunity to meet some great writers. Many of which are now good friends.

I am hoping to have no less than one post a week, to start. I may do more than that. It all depends on what is happening in the world and how busy I am that week. But one a week, that is my goal. Over the coming weeks, as I settle into the sites design, there will be visual changes to the blog. Please feel free to comment on them.

Well, that wraps up post number ONE. Take care, and stay tuned for more.

No comments: